Create digital spaces that empower your members to share with Open Social’s out-of-the-box solution for your online community. Open Social is used by international organisations around the world such as The United Nations, Greenpeace, the European Commision, FIFA and many more.
Open Social is a great match for knowledge sharing, communities of practice and ideation communities. It’s used by NGOs, governments and hundreds of organizations, big and small, to connect to their members, volunteers and customers.
- Rich Media Management: Upload songs, edit metadata, preview songs and organize music into folders from your browser.
- Playlists: Add music to standard-rotation playlists (in sequential or shuffled playback order) or schedule a playlist to play at a scheduled time, or once per x songs/minutes/etc.
- Live DJs: Set up individual DJ/streamer accounts and see who’s currently streaming from your station’s profile page.
- Web DJ: Broadcast live directly from your browser, with no extra software needed, with AzuraCast’s built-in Web DJ tool.
- Public Pages: AzuraCast includes embeddable public pages that you can integrate into your existing web page or use as the basis for your own customized player.
- Listener Requests: Let your listeners request specific songs from your playlists, both via an API and a simple public-facing listener page.
- Remote Relays: Broadcast your radio signal (including live DJs) to any remote server running Icecast or SHOUTcast.
- Web Hooks: Integrate your station with Slack, Discord, TuneIn, Twitter and more by setting up web hooks that connect to third-party services.
- Detailed Analytics and Reports: Keep track of every aspect of your station’s listeners over time. View reports of each song’s impact on your listener count. You can also generate a report that’s compatible with SoundExchange for US web radio royalties.